Thursday, October 4, 2007

Welcome to "Presidential Politics '08"

The purpose of this blog is to try to even the scales for all of the 2008 presidential candidates. Along that same vein, I will include both serious candidates, as well as candidates who are .... well, sometimes downright strange.

I have tried to include everyone who has announced their candidacy, without regard to whether they have filed with the FEC yet since it is still early. The only requirement for inclusion is that the candidate have a website or blog. However, given that almost every day I run across a candidate with whom I was previously unfamiliar, I'm quite sure the list is not all-inclusive at this point. If I have left anyone out, please let me know their name and website address so I can add them.

Comments are not only welcome, but encouraged. If you are using a pseudonym, try to come up with something original so others can tell which commentator is which. Spam comments will be deleted.

If you find a good news article that you think will be a good addition to this blog, post the url in the comments section and I might use it on the blog, of course giving you credit for its contribution.

I have lots of links, and they're all categorized for easy use and reference. Let me know if you are aware of a link I should add. I will be adding polls as well, to keep things interesting.

No comments: