Thursday, October 4, 2007

Full candidate list

What follows is a list of every candidate I have listed on this blog as of its inception today. Please take the time to review it, and let me know if I have left out anyone. Links to all candidates are available on the left-hand side of this blog.

Please bear in mind, however, that I only list candidates who have stated an interest in running, who have not said that they are not running, and who have a website or a blog.

I will also be compiling some biographical information on each candidate, so if anyone would like to contribute to that effort, it will be greatly appreciated.

Democratic Candidates:

* Warren Ashe
* Joe Biden
* Hillary Clinton
* Randy Crow
* Chris Dodd
* John Edwards
* Michael Forrester
* Dan Francis
* Mike Gravel
* John Joseph Kennedy
* Karl Krueger
* Dennis Kucinich
* Barack Obama
* Bill Richardson
* Oloveuse "Ole" Savior


Republican Candidates:

* Saint Michael Jesus Archangel
* Sam Brownback
* Edward A. Buck
* Allen Bunch
* Hugh Cort
* John Cox
* Jim Gilmore
* Rudy Giuliani
* Millie Howard
* Mike Huckabee
* Duncan Hunter
* John McCain
* Ron Paul
* Mitt Romney
* Michael Charles Smith
* Richard Michael Smith
* Tom Tancredo
* Tommy Thompson


Green Party Candidates:

* Elaine Brown
* Pat LaMarche
* Cynthia McKinney
* Rebecca Rotzler
* Kat Swift


Libertarian Candidates:

* Jim Burns
* Dave Hollist
* Bob Jackson
* Mike "Jingo" Jingozian
* Steve Kubby
* Alden Link
* Kent McManigal (write-in)
* Robert Milnes
* George Phillies
* Wayne Allyn Root
* Christine Smith


Constitution Party Candidates:

* Chuck Baldwin
* Jim Clymer
* Jerome Corsi
* Jim Gilchrist
* Alan Keyes
* Dale Thompson


Independent Candidates and Candidates from Other Parties:

* Steve Adams (Independent)
* Gene Amondson (Prohibition Party)
* Tee Barkdull (New American Party)
* John Taylor Bowles (American Nazi Party)
* Orion Karl Daley (Balanced Party)
* Cris Ericson (Marijuana Party)
* Vinnie Ferrari (Independent)
* Bob W Hargis (Independent)
* Daniel Imperato (Independent)
* Frank McEnulty (Independent)
* Arthur J Regan (Independent)
* "Average Joe" Schriner (Independent)
* Jonathan "Impaler" Sharkey (Vampires Witches & Pagan Party)
* Ben Thompson (Independent)
* Lanakila Washington (Humanist Party)
* Rick Williams (Independent)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In 2002 I was on the official election ballot for Governor of VT, in 2004 I was on the official election ballot for Governor and for U.S. Senator for VT, in 2006 I was on the official election ballot in Vermont for Governor and for U.S. Senate.

In 2002 I came in 4th out of 10 candidates for Governor.

In 2004 and 2006 I came in 3rd out of 6 candidates for Governor and for U.S. Senate.

In 2008 I will probably go on the official election ballot for Governor and for U.S. Congress (U.S. House of Representatives).

Please note, that in Vermont, a candidate who gets enough ballot access petition signatures to get on the ballot as "Independent" may chose in September when filing papers with the Secretary of State to have up to 3 descriptive words placed on the ballot rather than "Independent".

In 2002 I chose "Make Marijuana Legal" and in 2004 I chose "Marijuana". In 2006 I went on the ballot as "Independent" but even thought I came in 3rd for Governor and 3rd for U.S. Senate, beating out all "Minor" parties, I did receive a lower percentage of votes as "Independent" rather than chosing a "descriptive word or phrase". Therefore, for 2006 I will do the usual and collect ballot access petition signatures as an "Independent" but then when I go to file my papers in September 2006 I will request to use a "descriptive word" and go on the ballot as "Marijuana".

There is no officially formed Marijuana Party in Vermont. I tried to do that this year, to officially form a party, but people were too afraid to do it. To form a certified political party people have to be willing to give their names and addresses to the Secretary of State as party chairpersons and party committee members, and you have to have the required minimum number of members willing to file. I could not find enough people in Vermont willing to give their names and addresses to the Secretary of State as "Marijuana Party" members.

http://crisericson.com
Cris Ericson

USMJP.com United States Marijuana Party said...

ooops, I mean 2008 I will go on the ballot as the MARIJUANA candidate.

Cris Ericson 2008winner.com
Cris Ericson

http://2008winner.com
http://makemarijuanalegal.com
http://crisericson.com
http://chrisericson.com
http://ericsonmedia.com
http://champthelakechamplainmonster.com
http://crisdragon.com

God Bless Marc Emery!